I passionate about new media, specifically the evolution of online media and technology.
In my career I’ve worked in media and advertising for over 15 years where I wore many hats from assistant media planner to strategist, search engine and social media strategist. Upon leaving the world of advertising I was put in charge of launching and managing most of the Just for Laughs Gags YouTube channels where I headed a team helped grow the brand’s fan base tenfold to almost 4 million subscribers and over 2 billion worldwide views.
For the past 3 years I’ve been at Boat Rocker Media as VP of audience growth working on their worldwide media brands and partners.
In my spare time I run a small content strategy agency called Pachwork Strategy where I consult on YouTube Channel Video Content Strategy as well Digital Advertising , I’m YouTube Certified in Audience Growth.
I’m no writer and my first language isn’t English. I keep this blog so that I have an online space to talk about my thoughts and passions, to share my finds.
Some of my writings and contributions:
- Iggy Azalea – BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra’s Stories, Music by Numbers (audio is no longer on the site but you can hear it on my Soundcloud account)
- Quoted a few times in this L’Actualité article – Les têtes à click – Le phénomène des YouTubers au Québec – July 11, 2016
- My advice for online video creators – by Twicer on Medium – July 30, 2015
- Facebook Video vs. YouTube – CMF Trends – April 15, 2015
- Honda’s Missed Opportunity on YouTube – CMF Trends – September 2, 2014
- YouTube Multi-Channel Networks 101 – CMF Trends – July 10,2014