I passionate about online communities, audiences and new media.
Career wise I’ve worked in media marketing and advertising for over 15 years and grew my knowlege and experience on different aspects of the industy. I started as assistant media planner to media strategist, search engine and social media strategist. I left agency life to explore the world of content, I was put in charge of launching and managing most of the Just for Laughs Gags YouTube channels where I headed a team helped grow the brand’s fan base tenfold to almost 4 million subscribers and over 2 billion worldwide views and launching subsequent Just for Laughs YouTube channels that have now grown to millions views and followers.
For the past 3 years I’ve been at Boat Rocker Media as VP of audience growth working on their worldwide media brands and partners.
In my spare time I run a small content strategy agency called Pachwork Strategy where I consult on YouTube Channel Video Content Strategy as well Digital Advertising , I’m YouTube Certified in Audience Growth.
I’m no writer and my first language isn’t English. I keep this blog so that I have an online space to talk about my thoughts and passions, to share my finds.
Some of my writings and contributions:
- Iggy Azalea – BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra’s Stories, Music by Numbers (audio is no longer on the site but you can hear it on my Soundcloud account)
- Quoted a few times in this L’Actualité article – Les têtes à click – Le phénomène des YouTubers au Québec – July 11, 2016
- My advice for online video creators – by Twicer on Medium – July 30, 2015
- Facebook Video vs. YouTube – CMF Trends – April 15, 2015
- Honda’s Missed Opportunity on YouTube – CMF Trends – September 2, 2014
- YouTube Multi-Channel Networks 101 – CMF Trends – July 10,2014