I’m passionate about brunch, debating about online communities and culture and love to jog.
My passion for the internet, how media, audiences, content is evolving and online communities have shaped my career.
I’ve been working in media marketing and advertising for over 15 years and grew my knowledge and experience in different aspects of the industry.
Starting as assistant media planner moving on to media strategist, search engine and social media strategist. In 2012 I left agency life to explore the world of content, I was put in charge of launching and managing most of the Just for Laughs Gags YouTube channels where I headed a team that helped grow the brand’s fan base tenfold to almost 4 million subscribers and over 2 billion worldwide views in 18 months as well as launching over half a dozen new channels that have now grown to millions views and followers.
In 2014 I joined Boat Rocker Media where we launched various YouTube properties from Boat Rocker shows like The Next Step, Lost and Found Music Studios and Oh Yum and a multitude of other channels that helped lay the groundwork for Boat Rocker’s digital distribution for its various media brands and content partners.
Some of my articles, guest appearances, and contributions:
- Mastering Digital Marketing with Carlos Pacheco – Marty Wolf Business Solutions – February 26, 2019
- Creating content in the social era on The PNR podcast – November2, 2018
- Online video creators are the new publishers on Trulyinc.com – July 18, 2018
- Iggy Azalea – BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra’s Stories, Music by Numbers (audio is no longer on the site but you can hear it on my Soundcloud account)
- Quoted a few times in this L’Actualité article – Les têtes à click – Le phénomène des YouTubers au Québec – July 11, 2016
- What’s my best advice for online video creators – by Twicer on Medium – July 29, 2015
- Talking YouTube celebrity influencers with Saul Colt on the Xero Gravity Podcast – July 8, 2015
- Facebook Video vs. YouTube – CMF Trends – April 15, 2015
- Honda’s Missed Opportunity on YouTube – CMF Trends – September 2, 2014
- YouTube Multi-Channel Networks 101 – CMF Trends – July 10,2014